Return & Replace
* Customers need to consult the customer service staff (via firstname.lastname@example.org) before obtaining the after-sales service confirm the product needs to be sent back to do the test and inform the relevant courier information. If the customers did not inform the customer service staff in advance, or without our confirmation, we will refuse to sign for the package.
* Customers need to pay freight in advance, and this part fee is based on the principle of fault party paying.
* Customers need to take responsibility for address error, additional cost times of dispatch, artificial cost and delivery lost.
* In accordance with the replacement conditions, we only replace the faulty parts. If the host fails, we only replace the host; battery failure, we only replace the battery. Other non-fault parts shall not be replaced.
* Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated ZeroZero service center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on stock availability, customers may obtain cross-regional replacement service.
* If a customer in Region A wants to send in their products to a designated ZeroZero service center in the Region B without informing ZeroZero, the customs duty, customs clearance, and other costs incurred will be covered by the customer.
* To guarantee your legal rights, please check whether your product is intact (check whether any damage has occurred to your product during transportation) when signing for it. If the product has a defect, please report it to us within two (2) days of signing for it; or it will be deemed that the product you signed for is intact and fully functional.